The purpose of our family blog is to share our life journey with family and friends. Our family consists of Ben and Barbara (married Dec 2002), Caroline (born Sept 2006), Andrew (born Feb 2009) and Dixie (our dog). We hope that you will enjoy following us and all of our adventures and mishaps!

Friday, October 31, 2008

It's A BOY!

Well, as you can see from my 20 week ultrasound pictures, there is no doubt that this lil' one is all BOY. Ben and Caroline were present at the appointment, and we are all thrilled with the news. With all that said, I haven't a clue what we're going to do with a little boy...but I'm sure we'll figure it out! We are working on a name, so we'll update you on that as soon as we have finalized our selection.


Profile Picture (nose up, spine down)


Obviously It's A BOY!


4D Image -- these are somewhat scary to me



Two Tiny Feet (actually they look big to me)

2 comments:

dveader said...

Definitely all boy. Congratulations! Hopefully, we will have pregnancy news to share soon.

The Poitevints said...

What a great profile picture..one of the clearest I've seen. I am so excited you'll get to experience life as the mommy of a boy!