The purpose of our family blog is to share our life journey with family and friends. Our family consists of Ben and Barbara (married Dec 2002), Caroline (born Sept 2006), Andrew (born Feb 2009) and Dixie (our dog). We hope that you will enjoy following us and all of our adventures and mishaps!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

29 weeks and GROWING!


Here I am at 29 weeks. This preganancy has definitely been different from my first (which was pretty uneventful). I am definitely feeling like the "incredible expanding woman" these days! While I don't seem to growing anywhere but in my belly -- my belly does feel HUGE...maybe I just don't remember everything from last time (selective memory) :)


I received the results from my glucose test -- Aced it...whoo-hoo! However, I did fail my iron test miserably and I am now taking a supplement. So perhaps that can be my new excuse for being so tired lately -- instead of, chasing a 2 yr old, taking care of a sick husband with hectic rehearsal (guitar solos galore at church this season) and work schedules, moving while pregnant, decorating for Christmas, and the list goes on!! Just pray that I don't "pop" before the next 11 weeks are up :)


No comments: