This week's posting is simply a brief list of some cute things Caroline has said/done lately:
- While shopping for a gift recently - Me: What do you think we should buy? Caroline: Let's look for sale items first and then we can decide (is she not a mini me or what?)
- Caroline's new form of interruption is - "I have a question" or "Can I ask a question?" What this really means is, I want to talk and tell you something.
- At her first day of ballet, the class learned how to leap frog in order to strengthen their muscles. Waiting outside of her class, I hear Caroline ask, "When are we going to really learn how to dance?" (This was said with total sincerity).
- Caroline has two best friends now, and she loves to talk about "me and my friends."
- Her bed is filled with just about every stuffed animal she can find. Her comment, "they were lonely and wanted to sleep in her bed."
- She is already planning her birthday party for next year (perhaps I did outdo myself this year) Ha!
- She asked if Ben and I remembered how we took her trick-or-treating last year and left Andrew at Gigi's...and then she said, "Can we drop him off there again this year?"
Well, that's all I have time to list for now. I'm sure I'll think of more. That girl is always coming up with something!