The purpose of our family blog is to share our life journey with family and friends. Our family consists of Ben and Barbara (married Dec 2002), Caroline (born Sept 2006), Andrew (born Feb 2009) and Dixie (our dog). We hope that you will enjoy following us and all of our adventures and mishaps!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Little Mini - Me!

I am still trying to figure out how to add blogging into my already hectic schedule. I am hoping to blog more often and use it as a way to record and save memories of our crazy family life. Even if no one reads this blog, I think I will still take a stab at a weekly posting -- sounds easy and doable, but I'm certain it will slip by most weeks.

This week's posting is simply a brief list of some cute things Caroline has said/done lately:

  • While shopping for a gift recently - Me: What do you think we should buy? Caroline: Let's look for sale items first and then we can decide (is she not a mini me or what?)
  • Caroline's new form of interruption is - "I have a question" or "Can I ask a question?" What this really means is, I want to talk and tell you something.
  • At her first day of ballet, the class learned how to leap frog in order to strengthen their muscles. Waiting outside of her class, I hear Caroline ask, "When are we going to really learn how to dance?" (This was said with total sincerity).
  • Caroline has two best friends now, and she loves to talk about "me and my friends."
  • Her bed is filled with just about every stuffed animal she can find. Her comment, "they were lonely and wanted to sleep in her bed."
  • She is already planning her birthday party for next year (perhaps I did outdo myself this year) Ha!
  • She asked if Ben and I remembered how we took her trick-or-treating last year and left Andrew at Gigi's...and then she said, "Can we drop him off there again this year?"

Well, that's all I have time to list for now. I'm sure I'll think of more. That girl is always coming up with something!

1 comment:

The Binder Mom said...

YAH! I'm glad you're back to your blog again! And my favorite Caroline comment is the one about Halloween! :) I once told my favorite aunt when she came to play with me that I wanted to play hide-and-go-seek . . . and that I wanted to hide Rob in the attic! Of course I don't remember this . . .